TRUE OR FALSE
- An incoming Cabinet member is becoming a laughing stock among his peers due to
his social media posts that indicate his interest for the DA secretary position.
- Those who elected a fugitive as chief executive don’t have any regrets, as they
think “ghost” official can serve and function even while hiding from authorities.
- A well-meaning village chief should have done what every responsible citizen
must do – present the same person to the authorities after administering his oath.
- The public must have understood that being educated in an Ivy League school is
no guarantee the concepts and principles of economics is contested sans research.
- The high incidence of wasting among children in this urban center was because the
relief items meant for them unsuspectingly went to undeserving ‘beneficiaries’.
- The new DSWD leadership is on the right track over its plan to remove millions of
4Ps beneficiaries, who are not poor, or have the actual means to support themselves.
- More individuals and groups start to doubt the sincerity of this politician
to eradicate corruption in this LGU when some of the people he trusts receive SOPs.
- A law enforcer was able to acquire new SUV and house and lot from hard-earned
money, not because he benefits from being one of the allies of a chief executive.
- Some of the statements by this politician and his minions claiming credit over some
projects lack context and substance, as these project were started by previous leaders.
- Up to now, a politician who suffered defeat in recent polls has problem how to pay
the house and lot he has acquired as a gift to himself ahead of the 2019 elections.
11. The long-time quest for Cordillera autonomy will be achieved if the general public
are included in the activities, not only politicians, government heads and personnel.
- This chief executive made sure all department heads and elected officials participated
in the executive-legislative agenda planning to ensure quality public service until 2025.