TRUE OR FALSE
- Consumers want DA to investigate why there is a significant increase in prices of veggies and dressed chicken due to the ASF virus that cut the supply of pork.
- The report of the DILG field office on the recent road clearing operation is not accurate as many private vehicles obstruct the roads anew after inspection.
- Thousands of tourists would come up to the Summer Capital if restrictions are lifted even with threats of pandemic and without promotion from someone.
- Aside from isolation facilities, local government units must have contingency plans on where to accommodate severe Covid patients when hospitals are full.
- There’s no truth to information that this LGU has two sets of rules – one for the rich, famous, and influential and the other is for lowly citizens with penalties.
- PACC is also consolidating the list of members and chairmen of BACs who are notorious for railroading the bidding of multi-million projects in the provinces.
- A propagandist who does know any better is wrong when claiming it is unfair that politicians are criticized for wrongdoings but not recognized for good deeds.
- A political consultant of this former senator based in the locality is in hot water after his common-law partner filed complaints for physical and psychological abuse.
- This municipal LGU in nearby province continues to avoid free mass testing for its constituents to avoid problems on Covid-19 cases and isolation centers.
- A municipal LGU in a nearby province continues to discourage free mass testing for its constituents to avoid problems on Covid-19 cases and isolation centers.
- The series of temporary restricted access has contributed in mitigating Covid cases within the BLISTT even as some consider it a double standard policy.
- The dismissal of several drug cases in exchange for hefty amounts paid by the suspects will soon be exposed when some of those who did not pay will speak.